Lake News / Updates:
- Volunteer to monitor to keep Loon Lake clean.
- Meeting Information, Minutes, and Agendas are now included in the Members Only section.
- Loon Lake User Reminders - May 2016 (has been distributed to each property - print out an extra copy for your lake property users)
Upcoming Meetings - Plan to Attend!
- 9/3/16 - 9:00 am at Camp Tekakwitha: Lake Association Fall Meeting
See Meeting inside the members only section for information on current and past meetings.
Remember Our Lake Courtesy Code
- Encourage personal watercraft to stay out 300 feet from shore
- Observe state law to stay 100 feet from docks and boats
- End personal fireworks by 10:30 pm
- Restrict fireworks to the week of July 4th
- Use only legal fireworks
- Use phosphorous-free fertilizer on lawns
- Observe Ordinance 54: NO WAKE BEFORE 9:00 AM AND AFTER 5:00 PM
Board of Commissioners:
- Lloyd Knope, Chairman
- Judy Randall, Secretary
- Mary Claire Lueck, Treasurer
- Lawrence Philbrick
- Damian Drewek
- Mike Schuler, Town of Wescott - 715-526-4617
- Bill Berkhahn, Shawano County Rep - 715-851-0439
Emergencies: Dial 911
Non-emergencies/concerns - Shawano Sheriff 715-526-3111
Get more info on the Clean Boats, Clean Waters program that Loon Lake participates in.